We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the Aultun Property Group team. If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a vibrant culture, get in touch with us below.
The Brand Communications Manager is responsible for increasing brand awareness and leading a small project team towards creating and delivering strong traditional and digital marketing strategies, resulting in an impressive sales pipeline.
- Develop all marketing and communications strategies for the company
- Manage all digital campaigns and drive growth across all social media platforms
- Lead internal and external communication, including new website development, and social media
- Write quality content for EDM's, newsletters, website and brochures
- Develop and manage communication plans for all events in collaboration with the Operations Manager
- Develop agency briefs, manage case studies and ensure approvals across the organisation
- Manage campaigns to ensure key milestones are met and outcomes are reported to ensure maximum ROI
- Analyse Campaign results through reporting
- Creative thinker
- Enjoys being hands on
- Works well autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in brand portfolio management
- Hands on experience using marketing automation software and email marketing platforms
- An expert in social media platforms, including SEO, SEM, EDM, e-commerce and Google tools
- Experience with content management systems
- Enjoys stakeholder and relationship management
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office, InDesign and Photoshop
The Receptionist/Sales Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional front of house efficiencies along with administrative support to the Operations manager. The Receptionist/Sales Assistant must ensure effective working relationships with his/her colleagues, sales consultants and key stakeholders to provide the highest level of customer service to ensure the Operations Manager focuses on all operational activities.
In this role you will be able to recognise and respond to competing priorities in order to create an effective office environment. You will provide an exemplary level of service and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
The duties and responsibilities of this role require not only a talent for exceptional relationship and communication skills, but also strong attention to detail and well-developed organisational skills.
The Receptionist/Sales Assistant works under the day-to-day guidance of the Operations Manager to deliver quality services in accordance with Aultun Property Group service level standards.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Manage outlook emails / diary and schedule meetings as requested
- Complete sales administrational activities (e.g.: prepare Sales Spreadsheets, organising Contracts of Sale, Deposit tracking, etc.)
- Prepare and complete administrational tasks (letters, phone and reception duties)
- Prepare settlement packs and all related information
- Provide general administration support as required
- Sales support to build and maintain a smooth running and harmonious system
- Co-ordinate and prepare all relevant documentation required for new projects and COS.
- Assist Project development and Brand Communications team where required
- Property Platform data entry
- Provide timely and accurate information to relevant parties
- Work with current processes and work on continuous improvement for those processes where relevant
- Communicates well with others
- Manages relationships & diversity
- Plans and organises
- Analyses & problem solves
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in an Reception / PA role supporting senior management
- Experience in Real Estate industry highly regarded
- Property Platform and CHEOPS experience highly regarded
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Excellent communication, organisational & time management skills
- Ability to work flexibly & autonomously