We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the Ausco Group team. If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a vibrant culture, get in touch with us below.
Ausco Group has experienced significant growth over the past year, and is now looking to expand operations and extend our dynamic team. We are seeking an energetic self-starter that thrives in fast paced environments. In return you will be provided with opportunity for growth with us whilst enhancing your knowledge and skill base as you work on challenging and exciting projects.
The applicant will ideally possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Contracts Administrator.
- Experience in commercial institutional construction or medium density apartments with basements
- Tertiary qualifications in construction, engineering or a related degree with equivalent knowledge, skills and experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer proficiency in Cheops desirable, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Procore and Build soft
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and ambitious
If you have what it takes and meet the key criteria above, we welcome you to apply. To protect your identity, your application will be kept strictly confidential. Please note: due to the high number of applications received we will only contact shortlisted candidates.Apply Now